Sunday, October 4, 2015

INTRO

Welcome to my blog, my name is Francesco, and I've been trading stocks since 2009. At the time, I was working at my local bank in Connecticut and I was introduced to stock trading by one of the bank's customers. Ever since, I fell in love with the stock market and trading. My customer convinced me to invest in $ACLS saying it couldn't drop anymore ( 2008 Financial Collapse). Being very impulsive and naive at the time, I took a $5000 line of credit and went all in on $ACLS. The company's stock was a real penny stock at the time, trading at 40 cents or so. The stock ended up getting a 50% haircut which made me very disappointed but I decided to hold on to my position and ended up making my money back and some (1 year later). There I learned my first lesson: Never take tips from anybody. Fast forward to 2015, I moved to Italy (my native country). I had traded from 2009-2014 without an edge. Trading was just one big gamble to me. Between those years I joined the Tim Sykes trading challenge and wasted about $5000 since I truly feel I didn't learn anything. A couple of years later I encountered Nathan Michaud's Investors underground (I am a member to this day) and after watching his dvd's I learned most that I know today. To make a long story short, Ive been trading full time with an edge since March 2015. I started trading with $10,000 at Suretrader. To this day (October 4th, 2015) I have lost $6000. I am a true believer that I can turn the tables around, slowly make my loss back and make a serious living off trading stocks. Jgram (twitter) inspired me to create and commit to this blog to improve myself as a trader and hopefully others. I promise to post the good, the bad and the ugly. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment