Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday, October 7th 2015

I barely slept thinking about my CTRV trade because I've seen this chart over and over yet I let it toy around with me once again. One thing I should ask myself is: why am I not able to long these and profit massively when witnessing these golden opportunities then flip short between 10-11am at a much desirable entry near the top (or when the chart tells you it's ok to be short)? These patterns all have one thing in common. They break pre market highs and keep breaking through various resistance points on the daily chart. Some of them even break 52 weeks high (just like CTRV did). When previous resistance gets taken out; new buyers come in and existing longs add to their position. Between shorts covering, new buyers coming in and existing buyers adding to their position the "Squeeze" happens. Feeling the fear of missing out while trading is something that needs to be worked on if you wanna be a successful trader. Knowing when to sit, when to attack and when to retreat are three major requisites for becoming a monster trader. My only goal is to become a monster at trading. The beauty of trading stocks is that you can make money going long and short. The bulls and the bears both have their moment of glory. This is why I decided that from now I will track all of these monster squeezers right here on this entry. I will update this as they happen. If you have any charts you would like me to add feel free to email me at stocktrad3rs@gmail.com.


CTRV
 


NYMX
 


GBSN



CPXX



AVEO


No comments:

Post a Comment